Unless you’re an experienced financial professional, trying to manage your bookkeeping along with day-to-day business operations can be cumbersome. That’s why so many businesses choose Elite Book for their outsourced accounting and bookkeeping needs.
Outsourcing your accounting and bookkeeping can be beneficial for both new and existing business owners alike. Outsourced bookkeeping frees up your time to grow your business and reduces overhead by eliminating the need for an in-house bookkeeper. Elite Book offers a variety of outsourced services specifically designed to increase efficiency and provide you with the financial statements necessary for short-term and long-term business planning.
Some of our outsourced accounting and bookkeeping services include:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Tax preparation and planning
- Journal entry and ledger maintenance
- Financial statement preparation & reporting
- Bank statement & credit card reconciliation
- Classification, entry and verification of business transactions
- Sales tax processing
- Fixed asset and depreciation tracking
- Cash balance tracking
- Payroll processing
- Monthly closings